Sunday, October 07, 2018

3rd Annual Pink Out

On Friday, me and a few friends hosted our 3rd annual Pink Out tailgate. It's always a good time when you get lots of families to spend time together before a football game! We love our Dragon football. And for the first time this season, the weather was beautiful and perfect for fall ball.

We all wore pink to support breast cancer awareness month.

My beautiful friends.

The girls wanted me to get my hair sprayed pink so I let them.

These kids got to run amuck with other kids and had a great time doing so.

The big girls!

It took both of us to finally get a decent selfie. Haha.

This was  Michelle and her family's first Dragon game!

A beautiful evening for a Dragon Game. We left after the third quarter but apparently the last 11 seconds were the most exciting part of the game. The Dragons came from behind to win on a trick play. We missed it, of course.

I had a pink out Dragon shirt for him, but he insisted on his pink "muscle shirt."

Dylan went all out in his Dragon pink out gear!

I didn't see Michael all throughout the game because he was with his friends wandering the stadium. He only came to find us because he needed money for the concession. So a goo mother does what a good mother should - blackmail them for a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment