Saturday, October 27, 2018

Grove Games & the Book Character Parade

This was another busy week. We started Monday off with the Grove Games to raise money for Mark's school. Our committee spent countless hours planning this event since the summer only to have it rained out on the day that we were suppose to have it. We were finally able to reschedule it and it was so much fun for the kids and the moms. This was my 2nd year on the committee and I'm so happy that it was such a great success!


Mark looking cool in his shades....


He loved the obstacle course and was really into it.


The next day, we celebrated my friend Jodie's birthday. She is one of my closet friends and is the 2nd nicest people I know. My friend Shelley takes first place in the "nicest people I know" category, but Jodie is a close second. As you can tell, she is loved by many people. I am glad we got to celebrate her!

That night, Matthew participated in the Dawson Haunted House fundraiser. He took part in scaring people in one of the creepy rooms with his friend Trey. These two have known each other since elementary school. Now they are about to go into high school. Wahhhh....

I was asked if I went through the haunted house to see Matthew. I said heck no. I wouldn't be able to get up to go to the bathroom at night if I did. I don't like horror movies and I certainly am not going to walk through a haunted house - even if it is fake. I helped to sell tickets instead.



On Friday, Mark had his Book Character parade at school. It was such a beautiful day for a parade. Here's my little dragon.

I love that big smile!




That night, we headed over to the Langston's Halloween party. They are famous for their parties and this year, they did not disappoint.

My little funny man....

There were lots of bounce houses to keep all the kids entertained.


And Mark was definitely entertained......

No comments:

Post a Comment