Thursday, November 01, 2018

Halloween 2018

We had our annual block party again on Halloween. I didn't get very many pictures. Mark dressed up as a an astronaut during the party and then changed to his trusty dragon costume to go trick-or- treating. I think he hit our neighbors at least 3 times each. That's the great thing about living in a small neighborhood that is a little removed from others - neighbors don't get that many trick-or-treaters so they are happy just to see any kids. Even if it's for the third time.

A couple of days before Halloween, the boys insisted on carving pumpkins. They are obsessed with roasting pumpkins seeds. That's all they wanted me to do. So I did. And they ate a couple of seeds and were done...But I do love that they still wanted to carve pumpkins.





My three little Jack-o-Lanterns. Love these three.

No comments:

Post a Comment