Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What's Up Wednesday



Time for What's Up Wednesday with Shay, Mel and Sheaffer! Happy to join in on the fun and looking forward to reading what other people are doing.

What We're Eating
There are very few things that ALL my boys like.  I'm usually making them different things for dinner so when I find something that they all eat, I keep it in my rotation.  This month has been vanilla french toast and lemon roasted chicken.


What I'm Reminiscing About

I loved spending one-on-one time with M this summer. It's not often that we get to do it with 3 boys, so I'm very happy we got in a trip to Cancun AND a short trip to Napa Valley.




What I'm Loving
I'm really loving the summer rainstorms.  I hate the Texas summer but this year, with all the rain, it hasn't been so bad.


What I've Been Up To
We've been up to lots go back to school activities! There's Dragon Camp, Athletic meeting, Welcome lunches for teachers, and Curriculum Night for all 3 kiddos all within a 2-week span.




What I've Been Dreading
Waahh! It's already started!  Homework.  Enough said.

What I'm Working on
I'm working on redecorating my home office. It's a guest room but I've converted into an office for me filled with girlie things. I've been buying things for this room piece by piece so it's taking awhile to come together. I was so excited to find the perfect curtains last week. Here's a little peek. The whole room is not done and it's a bit of a mess right now.



What I'm excited about
Fall and football!

What I'm Watching/Reading
I'm still watching the Real Housewives of Orange County and lots of HGTV. Right now, I'm in the middle of Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale. I'm liking it so far.

I finished The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan in less than a week, so I obviously loved it. It's kind of a long read, but so good. 

What I'm Listening To
Whatever is playing on the radio while I'm in the car! I've been listening to the country music station and my boys think I'm weird for it. Haha...

What I'm Wearing
I've been wearing shorts and tank tops but I'd rather be wearing this-
What I'm Doing this weekend
Soccer, soccer and more soccer! Michael has a soccer tournament and Mark has a game this weekend so lots and lots of soccer.



What I'm Looking forward to Next Month
OktoberFest, Halloween, s'mores at our outdoor fireplace and cooler weather!

What Else is New
Not much!

Thanks for visiting and I'm looking forward to reading others' What's Up posts!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup... Loving that lamp in your office! And that french toast looks delish! :)

    ReplyDelete