Sunday, August 14, 2016

Board & Brush Party

My friend Fanny had a birthday get together a couple of weeks ago at this place called Board & Brush and it was so much fun.  It's doing a Pinterest project with guaranteed results because there's someone there to fix your mess-ups along the way. And of course, you get to do it with friends which is always more fun.

Getting ready to start our little projects. All the prep work was done for us. 

I had a little bit of trouble using the electric screwdriver. To be honest, I had a lot of trouble so my girl took pity on me and pretty much put the board together for me (see? Pinterest fail averted).

The birthday girl didn't have any trouble at all.

My board is ready for painting...

Stenciling, really.

Ta-Dah! The finished projects.

We goofed around a lot so the whole thing took a little more than 3 hours, but I had a great time. What a fun idea to celebrate a special friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment