Friday, August 05, 2016

Friday Favorites - All Over the Place Edition

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for this week's Friday Favorites. This week's list is all over the place.
{ONE}
I got a few things from the ever popular Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. These are my two favorites. These boots look great and won't break the bank.  I've been looking for a great pair of grey booties and these fit the bill (is that how you say it?)
This COAT! It is so pretty. The shape is super feminine and flattering. Love the collar, love the flare. I can't wait to wear it this winter.


{TWO}
The opening ceremony for the summer Olympics is tonight.  Yippee. I kept seeing Olympic soccer and was totally bummed because I thought I had missed it, but nope! I can catch it tonight.

{THREE}
My favorite meal this week was super easy. Grilled tri-tip with grilled zucchini and hatch chiles. All you gotta do is get the tri-tip from Costco, stick it in a big ziplock bag with your favorite marinade, leave it in the refrigerator overnight before grilling it. If you're really ambitious, you may add slices of oranges and onions in the bag.

{FOUR}
It's time to get the Spirit Shop up and running. I'm helping Matthew's school raise money by running the Spirit Shop this year and we got our orders back from our vendors. Cute Dragon gear is my favorite.

{FIVE}
M's goal this year is to take each boy on trips with him so they can spend some one-on-one time together. This week was Mark's turn.  They flew to Phoenix for a couple of days and I can't wait to hear all about it when they get home later today. He's planning on taking Matthew to NYC in December and Michael to Waco - JK - he's not sure where to take Michael yet..



{SIX}
Took these guys to dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants for two-on-one time while Mark and M were on their one-on-one. No roses involved and no one got sent packing.  I love both these guys so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment