Monday, August 15, 2016

Catching Up

Happy Monday! It is such nice surprise to wake up to a rainy morning. We just got back from Cancun on Saturday and I'm still catching up on laundry and other housekeeping chores. I've also got a list of to-dos to get the boys ready for school next Monday.

Say what? Yes, school starts up again in 7 days! I can't believe how fast this summer has come and gone. I'm happy to back to scheduled days again but sad that we have to go back to scheduled days again. Make sense?

The Olympics make folding laundry less dreadful.

Anyway, since we've had a pretty packed summer, the boys will be enjoying some downtime before school. Read: Mamma's scrambling to get things done before school starts so they can spend their days in their PJs if they want to.

We've enjoyed watching the Olympics every night with this guy. It's my favorite time of the day. I look at him sometimes and it breaks my heart that he's not a little boy any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment