Monday, December 14, 2015

Last Soccer Weekend (For Now)

Michael finished his last soccer game on Saturday.  The regular season should have ended mid-November but with all the rain, the games kept getting rescheduled. So here we are getting the last game in a month later.

The day started out pretty warm, but so windy. Right when the game started, it started to rain and I kept my fingers crossed that there would be not lightning. Michael's team won 2-1 to finish off this half of the season.

Mark got a ride to the soccer fields.

The day started out really warm so Michael dressed him this morning in shorts and a muscle shirt.  Mark says he likes this shirt because it shows off his big muscles. Love him!

It was really windy.

This is his "cute face."

My favorite picture! Love his flowing hair.

It rained for almost the entire game and I though about taking pictures, but Mark had my phone.  It kept him busy and allowed me to watch the game so I wasn't messing with it.

Later that night, we picked up my brother from the airport. He was staying with Saturday night and most of Sunday on his was back to California from Chattanooga.  Michael had lots of fun playing with him. My boys love their Uncle.

We took him to lunch at Brio.  Mark refused to take a picture.  It was one of those days.


Mark went on a field trip to the bowling alley on Friday. He told me that he was the only one to get a strike! I didn't go with the class, but my friend Alicia sent me this picture of him. Of course, he picked out a pink ball ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment