Thursday, October 24, 2013

Annual Family Pictures - Done!

Hello! I know it's been a little while - here's an update at the Fisher House. Not much to update really.  Mark is still waking up early and is usually very cranky.  I've been waking up very early to make sure I have time to pack the boys' lunches and help them get there stuff together before school.

We had our family pictures taken on Sunday.  I'm not sure how it's going to turn out.  I don't have high expectations since I probably have a better camera than the guy who took the pictures. I can't expect much from a $19 Groupon deal, right? But dude was super nice and was there earlier than our appointed time so we didn't have to wait around. All I need is one decent shot for our Christmas cards. The boys were really good during the whole session.  Mark loved saying "cheese"- which is not a good thing really because it makes him look constipated.  TMI? 

Yesterday, I took Mark to story time and he had so much fun! He was dancing, singing, talking, and playing along with everybody else.  And of course I did not have enough storage on my iPhone to take videos of the cutest moments of his life. Oh well - I need to start bringing the Vado with me everywhere.

We are hoping to make it to the pumpkin patch this weekend! We missed it last year because Marky was still so young and the older boys didn't really seem excited about going. This year, Mark is to perfect age and he get super excited when he sees the pumpkins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment