Saturday, October 12, 2013

Rory Meyers Children's Garden

Mark and I hosted our weekly playdate Friday morning at the Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. I was so impressed with the place.  Everything was so well thought out.  We didn't get to explore it as much as I would like to because we had to be home in time to pick Matthew up from the bus stop, but my boys could spend the whole day there.  It was so much bigger than I thought it would be.  There were several sections with different educational themes, and most were interactive. There was a water play area that looked like the boys would enjoy.  I can't wait to go back with the other boys!

Before we went to see the children's garden, we hung out at the Pumpkin Village, which was also amazing. This is the 3rd year in a row that we've been there and, every year, I am in awe of all the beautiful pumpkins! Who knew there were so many different types?

My family membership expires this month so I'm going to have to remember to renew!

Here are some random pictures from our morning.





This is a view from the deck of the huge treehouse - bonus, it has an elevator so it's totally stroller and wheelchair friendly.

The giant flowerpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment