Friday, July 26, 2013

{five} on Friday


It's Friday and time for Five on Friday link-up at the good life. Here's my {five} loves this week.

{one}
This summer has not been as hot as the previous summers here in TX and I'm so grateful for the break. I'm loving the summer storms/rain that we have been having.  I'm sure my grass and plants are loving it too!

This is what we woke up to this morning - hoping the rain lasts the whole day!

{two}
I am grateful to be able to wake up and make my boys breakfast instead of having to face a 40-minute commute to work every morning.



Every morning when Mark wakes up, Michael goes and gets him out of bed.  They hang out in bed for a little bit and then come downstairs for breakfast.  This morning, Mark saw a spider and started to freak out and clung on to Michael while Michael was reassuring him that it was fine - he had crushed the spider and the spider can't hurt him. It was so sweet watching them on the monitor.  Michael was even patting Mark's back while he was comforting him.

{three}
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Need I say more?


{four}
Frye's Melissa Harness boots - this little beauty might be on it's way to my house...

{five}
I joined the gym again a couple of weeks ago.  I'm so happy to be working out and practicing yoga again. I feel so much better and have much more energy after a good workout!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment