Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Friday!

I am really enjoying being home with the boys.  We had such a fun this week despite some teenage attitude from Michael.  I don't know what it is but it seems like he's going through a very moody spell this week. He'll have moments where he's just so happy with me, but the next minute NOTHING I do and say is right. I guess I better prepare myself for the next decade. Yikes!

Michael had a scrimmage with his former soccer team on Tuesday and he was very excited that they tied 2-2 before the game was called when the sky opened up and soaked us with the pouring rain.  I'm loving the short reprieve from the summer heat, but I just know that we are going to pay for it in the form of above normal temperatures for all of August and probably part of September. 

Speaking of August and September, I have to add here that we only have a little over 5 weeks until school starts up again. I don't know if I'm happy or sad about this yet.

On Wednesday, I took the boys to Urban Air for a couple of hours.  I hadn't plan on staying, but Mark threw such and fit and was crying so pathetically to be with his brother, I caved and stayed for him to jump too. His excitement made it worth the chaos that was Urban Air.  Actually, since it was a weekday, the place was not a big of a zoo as it usually is.

Boys having a hardy breakfast before Wednesday activities.

Michael was so sweet reading to Mark after breakfast.


So happy to be jumping with big brothers!


Then we went to lunch at McDonald's and I let the boys play a little bit.  Things got a little chaotic at the play place so we left.  I'm not a big fan of any indoor play place.  In fact, I think it's pretty disgusting and I can count on my fingers the times that I've let my boys play in there.

When we got home, this is what happened. 


I had to take my car in for service and to get the brakes checked out (the car shakes when I step on the brakes-no bueno) on Thursday. M met us at the dealership and we all went to lunch at Pappadeaux.  Mark really enjoyed their bread!

  This was last night.  They love watching videos together on the iPad.

We are heading into a very busy weekend of soccer tournament!  A game tonight, two on Saturday and one on Sunday.  Go Solar!




No comments:

Post a Comment