Friday, March 01, 2013

Thursday Brain Dump


Yes, I realized that today is Friday not Thursday-better late than never!

Just another brain dump post -

1.  Tonight is Matthews’ night!  He is playing a sheep in his school musical and he is not happy about it.  He’s got a bit of stage fright. All I needed to do was get him some sweatpants and a sweatshirt for this shindig.  Easy-peezy, right?  I had to go to 4 different places to find sweats. And he hates wearing them, I might add. I’ve prepped myself for a meltdown this evening.

2.  Last Saturday night, M and I attended a charity dinner to raise money for “limbs for Life,” an organization that provide prosthetics for people who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford them.  Going out two weekends in a row without the kiddos? Yes, yes we did.  Dinner was good and the live auction was fun.  I couldn’t convince M to let me raise my paddle even if we were surely going to be outbid. Too bad we did not $10k hanging around to have Kent Rathbun cook for us and our guests at the home of Doug and Holly Brooks.

3.  Soccer season had started for both boys and I’m exhausted just thinking about getting to and from practices.

4.   Mark has discovered that he loves to walk around the house screaming.  Y’all, it is ear-piercing.

5.   I can’t believe today is the last day of February.

6.   I am so excited for Monday to see “The Bachelor – Ladies Tell All” It is going to be a train wreck.

7.   We’ve booked my parents’ flight to come visit us during the boys’ Spring Break so they can’t back out.  Super excited for them to see the boys.

8.   The Easter basket I ordered for Mark arrived.  It’s so cute!

9.   My little Michael will be wearing glasses.  He looks so handsome-I hate that he has bad eyes like me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment