Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family with a quick trip to California. We were so excited to meet baby Alexander and see baby Makena again. We were excited to see our other family members as well of course.

I flew with just Mark and Matthew because M and Michael had to stay behind and fly to Tulsa for a soccer tournament the weekend that we were all suppose to fly together. They met us in California the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.

Mark really wasn't as miserable as looked. He just thought it was funny to make a sad face.  Although, we did have a super early flight.

Mark loved playing with Ben and his toys!

Baby Alexander - such chubby cheeks....

These two....love them so much.


Two peas in a pod...

Mark just loves babies, especially a brand new one.


We stopped by my college and bought a few things from the bookstore.  Gotta have a Santa Clara University shirt. Go Broncos!

My brother and his wife hosted Thanksgiving dinner at their house. Her mom cooked everything from scratch and it was delish. We had over 20 people to celebrate thanksgiving with. What a blessing!

I don't have any pictures from that evening because I couldn't find any on my computer. M converted my iPhoto to something else and something happened to them all. So frustrating!

This was the only picture I can find.






The day after Thanksgiving, we went to visit a local Christmas tree farm. The kids had fun running around and I got some really nice pictures for our Christmas cards. Conversion of photo storage strikes again and I can't find most of the pictures.

This one LOVES his Auntie.


Love this picture - everyone was smiling and I got them to dress up.

Me and my Babe....

We went to the donut shop almost every morning because these two love donuts. Who doesn't, right?


We flew home the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the Christmas rush began straight away. Phew, this Holiday Season is going to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment