Thursday, November 03, 2016

Five

Happy 5th birthday to my little Marky-Poo! We love you so much and are so proud of you. You are growing up way faster than I want you too. I keep asking you to stay little but you keep telling me that you can't because you can't control your body.

You enjoy going to your 2nd year of Pre-K, but we have mornings when you tell me that you are not going to school today. You love talking about your day when we are getting ready for bed. You love giving me facts like the biggest animal on Earth is a Blue Whale which also makes it the biggest animal in the water.

You make me google things all the time. "Search up the biggest thing on Earth" or "search up what the slowest thing on Earth" is what I hear from you a lot.

You love anything that has to do with space! You know so much knowledge about planets, the galaxies and the universe that I am truly amazed. 

I pack you the same things for lunch almost every single day - Edamame, strawberry yogurt and some type of berries. You used to love blueberries, but right now, you prefer blackberries and strawberries. You tell me to only pack 3 things in your lunch so you can will get a check mark on "I ate all my lunch" on your daily report.

This year, you've finally publicly acknowledged you love for your Daddy.  We always knew that you did but you are finally giving him affection and he could not be happier. You basically got him wrapped around your little finger.  Well played, my little man!

I can go on and on about you because you are truly so special.  You have the biggest personality and are so so so smart that it takes me by surprise sometimes.  You use big words that even some adults don't know.  

I couldn't ask for a better baby. I'm so thankful that you are mine.  Happy birthday and we love you to Pluto and beyond.




No comments:

Post a Comment