Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites

My goodness, how is it Friday already? This week, I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for their weekly Friday Favorites. Reading the Friday favorites posts is one of my favorite things to do
:-) Happy Friday!

{ONE}
It rained here on Tuesday and I couldn't wait to get my Hunters on. I received this red pair for Christmas and haven't had a chance to wear them because it hasn't rained since then. Red Hunter boots are my favorite rain gear. And I'm horrible with the full-body selfies.  Tips?

{TWO}
Original New York Seltzer. I saw these at Sprouts the other day and it brought me back to my girlhood.  I loved these, and this is the only "soda" that I was allowed to drink. Of course, I had to buy it. Still as good as I remembered.


This guy thought it was good too.

{THREE}
This new tea place just opened up in my town. I have never heard of them before, but apparently they have a few locations in the Oklahoma City area. I tried their Green Con Panna, which is a sweet and creamy green tea drink.  It was so good!
{FOUR}
Homemade pizza was what's for dinner last night.  My boys love it because we can make it the way they like it and I love it because it's certainly healthier than Pizza Hut. I cheat with the dough and pick mine up at Trader Joes. Is that still considered homemade?

Also from Trader Joes is this dried coconut. It's probably not healthy because its coated in sugar, but I love it.
{FIVE}
This was my favorite part of the week. Yesterday, the boys got to play outside a little before dinner time because they got their homework done a little early. Which basically means that they weren't wasting time bickering and arguing. I love to see them play well together.


No comments:

Post a Comment