Thursday, February 25, 2016

It's Almost Friday!

I haven't taken enough pictures these past few months because, well, I see the kids early in the morning before school and late afternoon after school so there aren't many occasions to be taking pictures.

In the morning, I'm running around getting them ready to be out the door by 7:30 and the two older boys don't get home until 4 in the afternoon - I pick Mark up from school at about 1:30.  We spend an hour or two on homework depending on how much push back I get and then it's time for dinner, showers and bed.  If we throw in practices, then it gets all sorts of crazy.

This is the craziness that is after school.  Snacking, doing homework, bickering, hitting and me telling them to stop every 2 minutes.


Matthew had Colonial Day at school last Friday and he actually wanted to dress up.  Look how cute these kiddos are.

He also got new glasses! And he wears them. We are hoping to pick up Michael's new glasses this weekend.

This little guy has spent a lot of time in the nurses office at school this week.  At 4 years old, he has found the key to getting sent home from school. Just say your tummy hurts. I'm on to you, kid.

 And my little Makena.  Already sporting her leopard pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment