Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!  How is it that it's been a week since I've last posted?  Time flies when you're having fun.  This morning when I got to my desk, I found a sweet surprise to start off my day from my sweet hubby.

It's been a pretty crazy week.  Last Friday, I went to get most of the school supplies for all THREE boys.  I can't believe my little Mark will be heading off to Pre-school. He will be in school 5 days a week from 8-2pm.  I'm kinda freaking out little nervous for him.  This cart was literally full of school supplies.

And of course, Texas heat is in full force.

Our house remodel is also in full force.  This was our kitchen before...

This is our kitchen as of yesterday.  They will be moving the plumbing on Monday.  I'm so excited to have a new kitchen.  We've picked out the tiles for the backsplash and I think it will look fabulous, but I'm still a bit nervous about it. We will be going to pick out our granite slabs today.

And here was what our bathroom looked like.

Doesn't it look better now?  ;-)

The big boys have been enjoying their summer with friends.  I didn't sign them up for camps or anything so they've just been hanging out and doing whatever each day.

We went to Korean barbecue for dinner one night.

This boy was into making silly faces that night.


And per our tradition, we stopped by for some fro-yo after dinner "to help digest" all the meat we ate. These guys can drive me to the looney bin, but they are three of my favorite people.

We went to Best Buy to get a couple of TVs for the new house and Mark found the video game demo station. Thank goodness because it took forever to pay for the dang TVs.

He woke up earlier than usual yesterday morning and wanted to snuggle.  Love this boy.

Michael has another soccer tournament this weekend and it's going to be hot, hot hot!  Then there will be lots of school related events - Meet the Teacher, Locker Night, Band Camp, practices & lessons, oh my.  I'm tired just thinking about it, but it's gonna be an exciting couple of weeks! Fall, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment