Thursday, August 06, 2015

Another Random Post

My mind has been focused on the kitchen and bathroom of the new house. I'm so excited but I'm also very nervous about the whole remodeling situation.  Another thought popped into my head at 4 this morning and kept me awake.  What if they can't move the plumbing in the kitchen?!  Then I'm stuck with the layout I hate.  If we can't move the sink, my design won't work and I will be devastated.

We are meeting with Grant today to go over the final scope of work.  The cabinet guy is going to be there to talk about the features and layout.  This is getting serious...

Anyway, we've done a couple of fun things this week.  Mark had some friends over to swim on Monday.  The mamas had fun catching up and the kiddos had fun swimming. Of course, I didn't get any pictures because we were busy chatting.

On Tuesday, we met up with Corie, Jennie, Cali and Dylan at Dove Pool.  I love this place.  I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again - this place is perfect for our little family.  Big slides and big pools kept the big kids entertained and the SHADED play pool area is perfect for the little kiddos.

Dylan and Mark got along most of the time.



Michael and Matthew having a good time too!



The crash from too much sun and water.  These boys were exhausted and cranky afterwards...


This was them last night.  I love when they get along. Mark wore undies overnight for the first time because we finally ran out of pull-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment