Thursday, June 26, 2014

What We Did - Week 24

Ok so I was going to do a catch-up post on the weeks that I've missed, but that would just take way too much time.  And besides, it was going to be pretty much the same as the vacation posts. So we will just go ahead and skip over to week 24.  I'm still not taking as many pictures as I would like but we haven't had much going on since we got back.

Day 176 - Thur.
M and I got caught up on some shows that we missed while we were on vacation.

Day 177 - Fri.
We had some swim time with our friends.  We've missed our Friday playdates!

Day 178 - Sat.
Sarah took Mark to a Thomas birthday party and we took the 2 older boys to see How to Train Your Dragon 2.  Super cute movie.


Day 179 - Sun.
We didn't do much.  It was a rainy day so we stayed home and watched the World Cup and the boys went and played with their buddies. And no pictures today.

Day 180 - Mon.
This was pretty much a repeat of Sunday except M was on a business trip and the boys had one of their friends over for a sleepover.

Day 181 - Tue.
I got two awesome things delivered today!  My Kendra Scott necklace and my sister's shower invitations.
Day 182 - Wed.
This was Mark watching TV.  Doesn't he look comfortable?  M took him over to the Gs and I had some quiet time at home.  It was a nice little break.

We had another day of rain - making it 4 straight days.  My plants are probably loving it.  I know I loved all the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment