Saturday, June 21, 2014

Lately....

I needed a little break from posting about pour vacation!  Although there's not really all that much to post about right now.  Yesterday, Mark had a playdate with his neighborhood friends.  I think he had a good time.  It was nice to see the ladies again and catch up on all the summer activities.


I feel a little guilty about not signing my boys up for summer camp, but I think they have more fun just playing with their friends.  They actually prefer it. The boys travel from one house to the next all day long.  Carefree - just the way summer break should be.

We've been watching World Cup soccer almost everyday.  Michael is cheering for the Netherlands to win it all and I am rooting for the home team. It's been a fun family activity.

Matthew couldn't are less, Mark has been obsessed with being a soccer player.  I bought him a mini soccer ball a while back and he's been kicking it around the house.  Lat night, M asked him what was written on his ball. He pretended to read to ball.  Apparently, he thinks it says, "Marky is a good soccer player." The ball actually says "Portugal."

No comments:

Post a Comment