Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Randoms

We had a nice quiet weekend.  Sarah took Mark to a birthday party on Saturday so we took the two older boys to see How to Train Your Dragon 2.  It was such a cute little movie.  I think the boys liked it, but I also think the best part for them was the popcorn and candy they got to eat.

This little guy had a great time at a birthday party.  He was so dang cute when Sarah dropped him off after the party.  He said that they got to ride Thomas the Train and decorate a cupcake at the cupcake table.  Then he pulled out his goody bag and showed me all his goodies.

The boys played with their friends most of the day and M and I stayed home with Mark watching the World Cup on Sunday.  Too bad the US tied with Portugal.  We are keeping our fingers crossed that they make it through to the round of 16! Go USA!

Michael fell off his bike while I was at the grocery store.  It was wet outside and when he tried to break, the bike slipped and he fell. Poor baby.  He is fine but had some cuts on his back and arm. He says he will not ride his bike in the rain again, ever. 


I'm super excited to get a necklace I ordered this weekend.  I've been holding off and finally found a 20% off code.  It's not much, but it covers the tax and the shipping.

M and I are also caught up on our RHOC and The Bachelorette.

Fanny served us this sangria at our pool playdate and it was so yummy.  I'm going have to try it this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment