Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 24 (16 More to Go!)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: 11- 12 inches and weighs 1 ½ lbs (Babyzone.com). He is the about the length of an ear of corn (Babycenter.com)

Weight gain: As of this morning, I’m a little over 140. OK, I’m at 143. Last time I got weighed at the Dr.’s office was 138 – up 5 lbs., 18 lbs. since I’ve been pregnant.

Maternity Clothes: I’m still wearing non-pregnancy dresses, but cannot fit into regular jeans anymore. Most shirts are non-pregnancy shirts are getting too short. I will need to get more pregnancy jeans/pants soon.

Gender: Baby Boy we found out at 18 weeks – Mark Austin Fisher.

Movement: Mark is active in the early afternoon and in the morning when I wake up at around 6:30am. He is moving more frequently, and a couple of his kicks this week have startled me because of the strength of it. I’ve decided that he like the sound of M’s voice because most of the time when M is talking Mark is moving around!

Sleep: Still sleeping OK this week except for last night. I had to get up more than usual to go the bathroom. Boo.

Symptoms: Backache is getting more frequent and has become more of an issue especially before be. I’m still hold back from taking anything, but may have to start if it keeps me from falling asleep. I can feel some cramping and round ligament pains early morning and at night.

I just feel a lot heavier, especially when I'm climbing stairs.
What I miss: This week, I miss being able to have a glass of wine. There’s an open bottle of Chardonnay in the refrigerator that I used for cooking that is teasing me every time I open the fridge door.

Cravings: Anything with lots of sugar

Best Moment this week: Discovering that Mark likes M’s voice

What I am looking forward to: Seeing my other 2 babies on Tuesday! I can’t wait for them to come home…

24 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment