Wednesday, July 13, 2011

23 Weeks

OK. I’m going to try something new here. I was trolling different blogs and came across a blog written by another pregnant woman with pregnancy highlights. It’s kind of what I’ve been doing here on a (somewhat) weekly basis but in a more organized manner. Anyway, I thought I’d give it a try.


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: 11 inches and weighs as much as a large mango (Babycenter.com)

Weight gain: ??? Last time I got weighed at the Dr.’s office was 138 – weight gain of 13lbs. since I’ve been pregnant.

Maternity Clothes: I’m still wearing non-pregnancy dresses, but cannot fit into regular jeans anymore.

Gender: Baby Boy we found out at 18 weeks – Mark Austin Fisher is our final name choice. We just decided on the middle name last this past Monday.

Movement: I can definitely feel him move, especially during mid-afternoon. There are long moments where I don’t feel anything and get nervous, but I’m still feeling movement several times out of the day. I can sometimes see the movements in my belly! So exciting…

Sleep: Still sleeping OK. I haven’t been getting up to go the bathroom as much as a use to. Only once or twice a night compare to 4-5 times about a month ago. Monday night was the first night that I actually had to take some Tylenol to fall asleep because I had a really bad backache.

Symptoms: Backache is getting more frequent. I can feel some cramping and round ligament pains early morning and at night. Sugar craving! I’ve been wanting to eat so much sweets.

What I miss: Sometimes I miss my pre-pregnancy body  Not complaining, but it would be nice to be able to feel good in a bikini.

Cravings: Anything with lots of sugar

Best Moment this week: Deciding on Mark’s middle name together with the hubby!

What I am looking forward to: Feeling stronger and more frequent movements and getting our new glider and ottoman.

Week 23 (17 more to go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment