Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Welcome to 2011!

This will be the first post of the New Year! We had very busy 2010 and I’m hoping to feel a little more “settled” in 2011.  We’ve made 2 interstate moves in the last year and a half.  Lived in 3 different homes and Michael has attended a different school every year since he started Kindergarten.  There has been a lot of changes for him and I am hoping to not put him through any other major ones if I can help it.  It feels like we were lacking permanency in our lives in 2010 (for the past 6 years, actually).  Of course, life is unpredictable and who knows if we will achieve any sort of permanence on anything, but I’m hoping to achieve at least the feeling that we are where we ought to be in our lives.  I will continue to work on being thankful for the blessings me and my family have received and try to live with a thankful heart. So here’s to the New Year! Welcome, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment