Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's Time!

I’m a sucker when it comes to rooting for the underdogs. I’ve never been a big baseball fan, or any sort of fan for that matter, but it was fun watching the Rangers make history last night. So the Rangers have my heart for now for these reasons in no particular order.
  1. No one picked them to have a winning season much less going to and winning a play-off series
  2. I liked that they celebrated with Ginger Ale.
  3. I now know at least three of the player’s names now. Wait, make that 4. How can you forget a Dominican named Vladimir?
  4. They play the Yankees, and I don’t care much for the Yankees. OK, I hate the Yankees…
  5. I would love to see a Rangers vs. Giants World Series. Can they play against each other in the World Series?
  6. They are our home team!
Go Rangers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment