Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa Knows...

Today, I discovered PNP or Portable North Pole.  This is a website that you can go in and customize a video from Santa to someone special. I can't begin to tell you how awesome this is.  A big "thank you" to my friend Jen for sharing this.  I made a video for both Michael and Matthew.  When you create one, it asks you specific questions.  You answer the questions based on your child and you can even download a picture of your child so that it shows up in Santa's book of children. So easy!

Like I said, Michael and Matthew were so excited to see the video.  Michael got a kick out of Santa knowing what he looks like.  Matthew liked Santa's answer on whether or not he ate all the cookies the kids left out for him. I got a kick out of their reaction when Santa asked if they have been good boys.  They both looked very nervous and shook their heads. They were very surprised that Santa put them on the good boys list.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:36 PM

    Awe that is so cool and cute. The only thing we had when we were younger, but not super young was looking online at the Santa tracker on Christmas Eve. Check that out if you haven't. I posted it to my Faacebook page.I am glad that kids loved that, I sure did.

    ReplyDelete