Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It's an ice day in CA! This morning we woke up to 28 degree weather with everything covered in a layer of ice.  So pretty. It reminds me so much of North Texas weather.  Except in N. TX, the schools would be closed, the news would comstantly warn us to stay off the roads if possible, and most businesses would be closed.  Oh, how I miss TX ice days!

The ice will be gone in an hour or so.  I wish I had taken some pictures because it's such a rare thing in CA. We even had snow on the mountains not far from us.  It's almost completely melted down, but it was so beautiful while it lasted.  We will have to take a trip to Lake Tahoe.  This is one of the reasons I'm happy to back in CA.  The snow is only a few hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment