Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How Do You Spell....?

Last night, Matthew wanted to go play an online game on the computer. I said no because he only had 10 minutes until bedtime and bedtime is already a struggle without the “get off the computer” fight. He got upset and walked over to where my laptop was.

I few minutes later, he came to me and asked, “How do you spell I love mommy?” with a little smile on his face. I smelled a rat at this point. I asked him why he wanted to know. He gave me a huge smile and said, “Because I love you that’s why.” Something was definitely up. I walked over to look at my laptop screen. He had managed to pull up the online game website and was in the process of logging on. All he needed was the password which happens to be luvmommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment