Thursday, August 23, 2018

First Week of School

We are having a great first week of school so far. This week consists mainly of getting the bigger boys organized and making sure they have all the supplies they need. Mark complains about going to school, but we have not had any issues with actually getting to school. 

Activities have started up again. Mark started soccer and Michael is having make-up games already because his last 2 games were cancelled due to weather. 

Matthew did so well getting organized on his own. I'm hoping this year will go more smoothly without me having to shout about grades and homework a much.

Yesterday, Mark went to welcome back event for his school at Main Event. He was stoked that he got first place on his team for laser tag! I won't lie-I was pretty proud of him. 


These kids had so much energy!

Buddies getting ready for a friendly battle of laser tag. They were so happy to be on the same team.

Ready to go!

I'm also very excited about starting p tennis. I took some lessons last Fall and really enjoyed it. This time, I think I'm going to enjoy it more because the my friends and I are taking over the whole class! I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment