Friday, August 03, 2018

California Part 2

We relaxed at home for most of the week, but the boys really wanted to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and of course, strawberry picking. These two activities have become traditions. All 3 get excited about doing these and that makes it a no brainer to get them there.

For some reason, I don't have any pictures of the Aquarium although I'm 1000 percent sure I took some. For some reason it did not show up on my computer. If I find some on my phone, I will add.










The rest of the time was just hanging out with cousins and of course, eating donuts!

One night, Benjamin slept over and they had matching jammies! We didn't even plan it, but obviously we both get jammies from Costco.

Love these two little faces!

Yee-Yee got them ice cream from the ice cream truck and the truck kept coming back the whole week.

These two loved playing with water...


and getting naked. 


 Again with the water...

It was a good trip, but I got sick from the airplane ride there and am still feeling the affects of it. It's been literally 2 and a half months I'm I'm still coughing. Yuck!


No comments:

Post a Comment