Tuesday, August 21, 2018

First Day of School

Yesterday, we started off the school year. Mark had a great day even though he complained that going to school was like going to prison. Michael asked me why I was making such a big deal out of the first day of school. I said it is important for parents to remember moments like this because kids grow up so fast.

Three little backpacks lined up for my little monkeys and ready to go.

My biggest monkey. He didn't even fight me this year about taking pictures. He was annoyed, but cooperative.

My middle monkey. He didn't complain about pictures this year either.

And my littlest monkey of all. I can't even handle how cute he is. He wanted to be a meteorologist last year. This year? A singer. He's a terrible singer....

I love these boys so much. I hope they have the best school year ever!

I dropped Michael off at the high school first. Then we went to drop off this little guy. Matthew was with us and Daddy met us there to walk him to class. He kept asking if Daddy was going to be at school as we were driving. He really wanted Daddy to be there.

First grade, here he comes!


He ran straight to his desk and his little buddy, Ryleigh. She's the only kiddo from his class last year so he will have lots of new friends this year.

After we dropped him off, it was Matthew's turn. No pictures because I didn't want to push my luck. It's going to be an amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment