Sunday, December 18, 2016

Visitors

My mom and brother came for s little visit the week before Christmas break. They came for almost a week but it went by so quickly! I guess I didn't take very many pictures (sad face). I had lots of school volunteering commitment so I took my mom along while the boys were in school. 

We went to Korean BBQ and it was awesome as always...

In the middle of the week, we took quick road trip to Waco and visited the Silos. It was really pretty and we got a few souvenirs.


They got to attend Mark's Holiday party...

This picture has nothing to do with this post but I'm adding it because I love that little face so much.

We went to breakfast at the OP before they had to take a flight out that day. Mark did not want his picture taken.



Michael always gets so upset after a visit to California or after visits from his G-parents.  This trip was no exception.  He use to cry for days afterwards. He only cried for one day this time. Poor guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment