Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School

The boys went back to school yesterday.  Michael is a 5th grader, going to a completely new school.  Matthew us now a 3rd grader and has the same 3rd grade teacher as Michael. It's all a little bittersweet for me.  A new school year means the boys are a year older and a year closer to being out on their own - good that they are more independent, bad that I can't coddle them as much.

Anyhow, here are the back to school picture. Michael has started to complain about having to take pictures.  He asked when I'm going to stop making him take back to school pictures and I said "Never." He was thrilled. I wanted to drop him off on the first day of school, but he said he wanted to take the bus, so off on the bus he went.

Matthew wanted me to take him to his class on the first day.  It was a zoo, but I'm so glad I did because in a couple of years, I'm sure he'll behave like his big brother.


 








No comments:

Post a Comment