Friday, September 14, 2012

TGI Friday

Well, hello, Friday.  Good to see you again.  It's been a rough week, not really bad rough, just busy rough.

Marky and I went to CA to visit my family and to meet the newest addition to our family. He's very cute and takes the title of Favorite Nephew. I had a lot of fun shopping with my whole family! Marky was very curious about Ben.  At first he didn't show much interest, but towards the end of our trip, he wanted to go over and touch him all the time, especially in the the face. My dad has some great pictures of them together on his camera.  I just need to figure out how to get so I can post.

We also had a great time at Ben's 1-Month Celebration.  It was good to see our extended family! My cousins are all grown-up!  Crazy how time flies.

We flew home on Wednesday.  Mark did great on both the flight there and back.  This kid is now a professional.  He slept most of the time so he made it easy for me.

Marky has been sick this week.  He's been running a fever since Monday and has been very cranky and clingy.  He hasn't been eating well and sometimes refuses his bottles or only takes a few ounces.  Yesterday morning, he threw up all over our bed so I got really nervous and took him to see his pediatrician.  Pediatrician thinks it's teething.  I hope that's what it is, but I'm still concerned. I'm keeping a close eye on that CAT.

I had a job interview yesterday and I think it went really well.  They've asked for some samples of eblasts and flyers, and scheduled me for a 2nd interview for next Tuesday, so I'm in the top 3. I'm hoping the outcome will be different than the last time I was in the top 3.  I didn't even get the courtesy of getting an official rejection. They just never called me back.  Very professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment