Thursday, September 20, 2012

Randomness

Just some random things going on right now with the Fishers...

1. Mark is walking like he's been going it for months.  Walking, walking.  My baby now is a toddler.

2. Went to lunch with Terry yesterday with Mark.  He was so well behaved and got lots of attention from the nearby table.

3. After a week of fevers and general crankiness from teething, my Mark is back to his happy, sweet little self.

4. Checked Michael's progress at school and he's doing really well.  The lowest score is in writing at 87 out of 100.

5. Matty has decided that he likes lacrosse after practice yesterday.

6. Surprised my boys with lunch today at school.  Michael said, "Mommy!" when he saw me.  Love it when he's happy.

7. Went to the DMV this morning to get my licensed renewed.  M came with to keep me company. It was like a date!

8. After struggling with Matthew to start reading something else other than comic books and "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series, he's discovered that he likes the "Magic Tree House" series.  He's reading #4 - 4 books in a week.  Good boy!

9. M and I are flying to CA for a friend's wedding.  We are leaving ALL the boys with the G-parents for the weekend.  Nervous is an understatement.

10. Biting my nails waiting to see if I'm going to get the job that I interviewed for. Again, made it to the final 3. No phone call yet, and it's almost end of work day.  I hate waiting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment