Monday, December 20, 2010

Open Up Those Golden Gates!

My boys are safe in California! And what a trip it must have been for them. They had to wake up really early to be able to make the 8am flight Sunday morning. They were so excited, they didn’t care. They woke up on their own and were bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. They got changed without any complaints, ate their breakfast and off we went to the airport. I’m so thankful that we are able to give them the opportunities to travel. They have been to so many places and have flown so many times that they pretty much know the drill. They know what they need to do when they get to the security line and what to expect when they are on the plane. They are such good little travelers. This flight was a special one because they got upgraded to 1st class. I was so happy for them to be able to experience that at such a young age. I’ve only flown 1st class twice (maybe 3 times)and I’m 34. They got to watch movies and play video games, which I never, ever got to do, even in 1st class. Boy how things have changed.



I miss them and I am looking forward to being with them and the rest of my family for the Christmas Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment