Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

Less than 1 week until Thanksgiving and the official holiday season! But who’s counting right? I can’t believe how fast this year is going. Yesterday, I went over to join Matthew for his class Thanksgiving Feast. There is no greater joy than seeing his face light up when he saw me there. I’ve decided that I will do everything I can to be at events where parents are invited. The whole class dressed up as Indians and they were all sitting together for a feast. They were just so adorable in their Indian costumes! The table was decorated with the plump turkeys that the class made earlier. It was fun to see all the turkeys made up of so many different materials and in so many different ways. Not one was alike.




We don’t have any plans for this weekend really. M’s dad and his wife are officially here. They will be moving into their new house this Saturday so I’m sure M will be there to help them. The boys and I will try to stay out of the way, of course. The weather is suppose to be very nice this weekend, so maybe I’ll take them to visit the Botanical Gardens and snap a few pictures. I’ve been so bad with taking pictures. I was looking for photos for our holiday cards and realize that we don’t have many that I can use. Speaking of which, I’m proud to say that I’ve ordered the cards, so I can check that off my “to-do” list.

No comments:

Post a Comment