Thursday, September 10, 2009

Will Work for ...Something

We are back in town. You didn’t even know we left, did you? We had a great visit to CA to test drive the moving back thing. Gotta say, I’m feeling a lot better about moving back now that we have a plan. The plan is that I find a job ASAP. This means I need to get my butt in gear and start updating my resume and job-hunting. It has been almost 4 years since I’ve done that, but you know what they say, once you’ve done it, you will never forget. Oh wait, that’s about riding a bike. Crap!

Yes, the CA job market is in the crapper, and every time I tell people that I’ll be looking for a job, they act like I’ve just been through a family tragedy. But I think that everything will work out just fine. I’d be overstating it by saying that I’m optimistic, but I’m very hopeful that I can find something soon.

There are lots to do and many details to take care of, and I still don’t know if we’ve made the right choice, but the choice has been made and the best thing to do is keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment