Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Spring Break is OVER!

Woohoo! The kids are back in school. Our district gave us the option of sending our kids to school face-to-face or go virtual. This mama chose to send them back to school physically. I'm no dummy. But seriously, my kids need to get out of the house to get any sense of normalcy so I really think this is the best choice for us. There was no debate in my head. Michael and Mark would have chosen in-person anyway and Matthew? We are still working on it. I signed him up for in-person but he's pleading his case to do virtual. 

Anyway, they all had a fantastic first day of school. It's been long time since they've had to get up this early and get dressed so I wanted to make it special. Michael is a Senior, Matthew is a Sophomore and my little itty-bitty baby is in THIRD grade! How can this be?

I got each of them a little treat and a gift card and surprised them in the morning.

It's hard to get a reaction from my Senior, but he saw his Cane's gift card he smiled pretty big. 

Mark requested waffles for first day of school breakfast...

I know they were excited to get back to school because I had ZERO complaints this year about first day of school pictures. They were ALL so cooperative. 



I ordered Michael this sign from a friend hoping that he wouldn't refuse to hold it up for a picture. To my surprise, he liked it and said it was a cool sign. Woohoo!

This guy set his alarm to wake up early and showered without me even telling him to. 


Let's do this, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment