Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday

We're in a  little bit of a lull until later this week when my brother visits with his family. Mark has been so excited for his little cousins to come.

On Saturday the 2 older boys and I volunteered at the RISE Summer Bash which is their annual kick off to the water sport season. I won't lie - it was a beating. We were suppose to be there from 8:30 to 3:30pm on the lake, which makes for a VERY long day. The boys ended up leaving a little earlier with Jodie and her son because they were miserable and making me miserable in the process. They were having a good time at the beginning though.







We didn't do much else over the weekend. I did lots of laundry. The older two boys went and hung out with their friends some. Matthew has started to hang out with his friends more which I'm very glad for. This weekend they went and saw a movie. Mark and I swam. The weather is starting to get unbearable.

Michael started his driver's ed this week and hopefully will pass his written test so he can get his learners permit!

No comments:

Post a Comment