Monday, November 27, 2017

Update Post

I've been pretty bad a posting. Our thanksgiving break came and went. It's been big blur this past week. We went to our Town Square for the tree lighting ceremony. We had so much fun doing all the activities that we missed the actual tree-lighting. Oh well. We will try again next year!

Trying to build a snowman without gloves is the worst. Mark ended up just throwing the "snow" around.

Having a big cup pf hot chocolate on a old night with these 2 is the best. My little cuties are so precious when they are not at each others' throats...

Michael and I also volunteered to serve brunch at the senior center this week with our YMSL friends.




These people are spunky and I loved talking to them. Michael told his friend Michael that he say his future self in one of the men we served. It was pretty funny!

We spent a quiet Thanksgiving with my in-laws and I did not get one picture of it. It was pretty uneventful.

The weekend right after Thanksgiving, Michael also played in a soccer tournament with his Liverpool team.


I think I really need to get a better camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment