Friday, November 03, 2017

SIX!

Happy birthday to my Monkey #3. I'm going to say this every year, but here it is again. I cannot believe how fast you are growing up. You are still my precocious little man and I love you more than you will ever imagine.

Today, we celebrated you with having lunch with you at school.




Then later that day, we brought Popsicle treats to celebrate with your classmates. It was so fun watching you with your friends.


You've decided to wear your socks pulled all the way up this week.


When you got home from school we let you open your present. I don't know why I bothered wrapping it because you told me what to get you.

It was a chainsaw nerf gun, of course.

You probably will not remember this day, but I hope when you think of your birthdays, it will bring back good feelings. Happy 6th birthday, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment