Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Halloween 2017

We had a neighborhood party this Halloween complete with a visit from our local fire department. What a cool thing to have. This is another reason I love living in Southlake - there's a huge sense of community.

We were ready for rain with our tents and portable heater. Luckily, it stayed dry.


The sweet firefighters handed out glow sticks to the kiddos.

And invited them to explore the firetrucks and ambulance they came in on.




I don't know why I love this picture so much - a dragon riding his tricycle carrying a bright pink pumpkin. I just love it.

My other two boys made an appearance eat the party but didn't stay long. They also did not go Trick-or-Treating for the first time this year. All I can say it that I'm so glad I have my little 6-year old. It lessens the blow of the other two growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment