Wednesday, March 01, 2017

February

Happy March! Oh my gosh, February was a whirlwind so I'm going to try and remember what we did this month.

We celebrated Valentine's Day with Mark and his class.




Oh and I got to meet Tre Wilcox from Top Chef at our February meeting for Southlake Women's Club. It was a fun afternoon with these ladies. We are working on Art in the Square together so I'm sure we will be spending much more time together.


I think he's showing us how to cut up a red bell pepper....

Matthew and I had a nice one-on-one time with our SAGT friends at iFly.  What a great experience.  I was a little nervous that he would change his mind about going but he was a pro and had so much fun. I did too!



February was also unseasonably warm so we spent some time at the park.  That day, I discovered that he liked to wear his pants backwards.



We also transitioned Mark to his own room and got around to making this guest into his room. He loves space.

And of course, this month was a big one for Matthew. His Odyssey of the Mind team competed in the Regionals. There were 7 other teams competing for 4 spots at State and his team came in 3rd so we are heading to Houston in April to watch him and his team compete in the State Finals.

Love this little guy-although he's not so little any more...

We were not allowed to help in any way so these kiddos did their own costume and make-up.


Getting ready to go into the competition


These kids were so creative-they did all of this themselves, from skit to props to costumes. So proud of how they performed.


February was also the start of soccer and T-ball for Mark! He was suppose to have his first T-ball game this month but it got rained out. But he does love his uniform!



This was him after a soccer game. He was very proud that they have not lost a game yet.

That's our February! Hopefully, I can get back to posting more frequently than just once a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment