Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday Randoms

I haven't posted in awhile and this post is totally random. We attended the CEF Culinary Celebration Fundraiser a couple of weekends ago and had a blast.  Michael went because I promised he can wear shorts.  It was a Caribbean themed party so I was totally OK with it.



Michael had his first Dawson football game a couple of Mondays ago too.  He looked super cute in his football uniform.



I went to a craft party and made this witch wreath.  I think it looks very festive and perfect for Halloween. Matthew said it looks like a witch got squished against our door.

My three little monkeys sitting on a bed.

Mark found his sunglasses and decided to wear them to watch his iPad.  He told me that the iPad was not as bright with these on. Silly goose!

No comments:

Post a Comment