Monday, February 22, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

Has it really been almost 3 weeks since I last posted? I know you all are  just DYING to know what is going on in the Fisher household.  Am I right?  Well, my friends, a whole lot of nothing worth posting about, but 'll do it anyway.

I had laser surgery on my eyes and I am happy to report that I neither died nor went blind. Cliche as it sounds, it's so great to be able to see my clock without having to fumble for my glasses.  I don't have 20/20 vision yet, but I'm getting there.  My doc says it can take up to 4 weeks so I'm hoping for that 20/20 vision soon.  My little Michael took very good care of me when I was recovering. He was in charge of getting my eye drops and making sure that the cold compress went back into the freezer after each use. He was very sweet about the whole thing.

We also took a short trip to Las Vegas with my parents last week.  I think the boys had a great time.  We took them to Circus Circus, and they had a blast playing the carnival games and going on the rides.  They both managed to win some stuffed animals. Although, it's not hard when "everyone is a winner." However, I think it's worth mentioning that Matthew beat out everybody, including adults, at the horse racing game where you toss a ball into the holes to make the horses move.  My 4-year old won first place! I was so proud of him. And I just want to add that my boys are awesome travelers.  They were great on the flights to and from Vegas even when our flight was delayed 3 hours.  It makes traveling so much easier.

I feel like I need to have a conclusion to this post, but I've got nothing.  So, that's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment