Monday, December 14, 2020

Sports!

Well, here we go again! Our weekend got busy pretty quickly. Mark had his very first soccer tournament this weekend. Although the games did go their way, I think he played really well for his first couple of games on his first select team. I'm very proud of him.  

He was so excited to finally be able to play on a more competitive league and he seems to be getting along with his new teammates. He had two soccer games - one on Friday and another one on Saturday. His game that was scheduled for Sunday was cancelled due to rain, which was a relief because he had a basketball game as well.




After his game on Friday night, we went dinner. He deserved a big dessert which he had no problems finishing with Daddy.

His basketball team played against a team that had a lot of his friends on it on Sunday. It was so fun to watch especially since the Dragon Ballers won 21-8! I don't know what it is but victory is always sweeter when you play against your friends. Haha!

This was the only picture I got for this game..

But here's a few from their first game. They won that game 10-8.



Michael's school soccer season has started and they are looking good! He had a couple of scrimmages this weekend and won both. He has a preseason game this Tuesday and another on on Friday so we are going to be busier than we've been in a long time, but I welcome this! I just hope that it continues and he gets to finish the season his senior year. Of course, I didn't get any pictures. 

I entertained the idea of getting all three boys to take pictures with Santa this year since I don't have a picture of all 3 of them together with Ole' Saint Nick. I didn't really think it would happen, but I threw it out there. The older boys were not into it, but I persisted and this happened! I am so proud of myself for using the right combination of threats and bribery to get it done. Ha!

We went to breakfast after this the Santa session and everyone was happy, including this mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment