Tuesday, July 07, 2020

4th of July Weekend

We had a great weekend of celebrating America! I didn't get many pictures because no one wanted their pictures taken. Boo! 

On Friday, we went across the street to my in-laws house for a little 4th of July get together. The kids swam, we had hot dogs and hamburgers, ate some cake, hung out, and watched the fireworks show. 




I ordered this cake from a friend. She's so talented!

After we left their house, Mark and I went over to the end of our cul-de-sac where our neighbors were gathered for the fireworks show. He played with the neighbor kids and had a blast! It was a very late night for him. We didn't get home until about 11 that night. 

Matthew went off with his friends to watch the fireworks show at a friends house. 

Michael stayed home and played games with his friends. But that's Ok because he got himself a job! He will be working this summer at McDonald's. There's only about a month of summer left, but I hope he learns a little bit about the real-world. I'm pretty sure he's going to hate it but he will make some extra money to spend.

This is him driving home after getting all his paperwork done! 

M and him are car-shopping this week so hopefully, this will keep him motivated. 

Not much going on around here. We swam a lot and ate a lot of food made from tomatoes. Ha! Bruschetta, anyone?

I'm also getting back into the groove of working out after missing a few days last week. Yesterday morning, a storm blew through while I was doing my workout. That was a nice little break from the stifling heat.

Getting ready to get my CG on!


No comments:

Post a Comment