Friday, December 22, 2017

Sant Claus, the New Musical and Lights

Thanda and I took our littles to see a Christmas musical in Fort Worth called Santa Claus, the New Musical yesterday. It was so cute and the kids really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure how much Mark was going to be into it, but he loved it. He even wanted total pictures with the cast after the show. To be honest, I thing he was little str-struck to see the characters milling about the lobby after the show!

A short road trip to Casa MaƱana!


this little girl kills me. I love her spunk.

My little sunshine boy.

He loved having his picture taken with the cast.



It was such a beautiful day that we decided to grab lunch at a place with a patio after the show.


Then that night, we drove around to look at lights! The kids ranked the houses we passed based on how they liked how it was decorated. The highest rank went to the most colorful! Everyone was talking about the Grinch House, so of course we had to go visit. It was pretty impressive to me, but the kids ranked it only a 3. Haha...

They wanted to get out to take a picture at the Grinch House. M would have a fit if he saw that Mark wasn't wearing shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment